Vacancy: Front-End Developer
We are the makers of Calliope Pro, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that displays all your test results in one place, to allow you to know what’s going on with your software development projects in an instant. We are also part of spriteCloud, a software testing and test automation services provider. We’ve got offices in both Amsterdam and Spain.
We’re looking for a front-end know-it-all that can help us solve the challenges we are having with displaying data in a streamlined user interface. You will help us in our goal of giving the best user experience in our application by solving this problem.
About the role
This is a full-time position where you will be able to work from home and from the office.
About the requirements
We expect a good candidate to have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the front-end
development field using the following technologies:
Mandatory skills and must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the following:
- Any Git solution
- Web designing
You’ll receive significant bonus points for experience working with Ruby on Rails projects.
Optional / Nice to have experience:
- Tools / Methodologies
- Rubymine (IntelliJ)
About the interview process
- Interview 1 – Company/Culture fit and work experience focus
- Interview 2 – Technical assessment and practical coding exercises to be done during the interview time
- Interview 3 – (based on passing the first 2 interviews) – Remuneration and career path conversation. Close on the contract construction.
About the perks
- Work with amazing A-list clients and highly skilled professionals
- Work with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Flexibility and an excellent work-life balance
- An overall friendly place to work
- A work-issued laptop for your use
Do you think you are the right person for the job? We would love to hear from you.
Send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you if we think you are a suitable candidate.
Disclaimer For Recruitment Agencies
Thanks for your interest in supporting us for this role, but we don’t accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies.