Test Results Dashboard
Learn how Calliope can benefit your team by managing test results data from test automation, manual testing, security testing, and link checking tools. Explore the features of Calliope and watch our short explainer video below.
Your DevOps Tool of Choice
Calliope.pro is a test results dashboard which allows your team to share, compare, and monitor test results across your entire development team and project while supporting all major test frameworks.
Any test automation and software testing tools that export test results via JSON or XML can be turned into beautiful, intuitive reports that instantly give all stakeholders an understanding of the health of the development project.
Feature Packed and More to Come
Calliope.pro already comes with a lot of features to benefit your development team and we are constantly looking for ways to add value to the tool. These are just a few of them.
- Easily share your test results with all stakeholders as they are written in Gherkin syntax and as simple as “copy and paste” to share.
- Invite all team members to collaborate and structure your dashboard like you structure your team, using multiple projects and profiles. You are the architect.
- With all of your test results in one location, all stakeholders (technical and otherwise) can always be aware of the health of the code and status of your tests.
- Test results are more useful when compared with previous ones. We store the results of every test you import so you can always see when a regression was introduced.
- API integration allows you to run your test suits on demand in the test results dashboard.
- CI/CD integration using GitLab to set up the automatic importing of test results to Calliope. A truly DevOps approach to testing.
Workspaces for every occasion
Calliope.pro provides every user with two kinds of workspaces. A private workspace just for yourself and a company workspace to collaborate with your colleagues on various projects.
- Private – a private workspace is your own private area to explore the functionalities of the app and to work on various projects that don’t require your colleague’s input. This is the perfect place to follow along with our tutorial videos and learn how to use Calliope.pro. In a private workspace you can create various projects and profiles to structure and differentiate the types of tests you are performing, just like a company workspace. There are no upload limits but you can’t share this workspace with other members.
- Company – In a company workspace, you can work with your colleagues to contribute to and edit projects and profiles. Company admins can invite users to join the company, manager user’s abilities and see company workspace activity. You can structure your company workspace just like how your IRL teams are structured. Calliope.pro can serve as your single point for managing your test results data and using that information to find regressions and delegate tasks.
Highly structuredWorkspaces can contain multiple projects and profiles. They can help provide structure to the managing of your test results by allowing you to differentiate your project groups and types of tests. Use your private workspace to find out the best way of structuring your projects and profiles.
- Projects are high-level groupings of individual profiles. For instance, you can create separate projects around areas like Unit tests and API tests. You can also create projects that focus on specific websites and functions like “NL website-checkout”, “UK website-checkout”, and “NL website-user accounts”.
- Profiles can be smaller groups of tests such as API tests, smoke tests, or particular types of GUI tests.
Manual and Automatic UploadsCalliope.pro offers many methods of uploading test results data to suit you and your organisation’s needs.
- Formats – Calliope.pro supports JSON and XML file formats and result formats from a wide range of tools, such as Cucumber and JUnit. We are always expanding our supported formats, so feel free to suggest one if you need it. Calliope.pro is made by testers, for testers.
- Manual – Uploading test results is as easy as dragging and dropping the test results files into the upload box in the app. For ad hoc tests, such as an exploratory test, this method is fine. However, if you are working on a larger project with a high degree of automatization, you will need a more “hands-free” solution.
- API integration – Calliope supports importing test results through our API. It’s as simple as defining a few variables and using an API import curl command. Find out more in our documentation.
- CI/CD integration – Calliope allows you to set up automatic imports using your preferred CI/CD solution. There are many combinations of technologies to achieve this, read through our documentation to find out how to set this up with your CI/CD solution.
The power of reports
Calliope’s power as a test results dashboard comes from allowing all test results data to be collected and viewed in one location, giving all project stakeholders immediate insight into the cause of failures and the overall health of the code.
Whether you are a test engineer reporting on a specific API test, a developer needing insight to fix a regression, or a product owner checking in on the progress of the sprint, Calliope is the right tool for your entire team.
- See the latest failures – Quickly and clearly see the latest failures from each test.
- Upload history – Keep tabs on your results upload history so compare the difference between test to find the cause of failures.
- Screenshots – Failure analysis is easy with screenshots seamlessly integrated into test scenario results.
- Historical data graph – Track the change of passed, failed, incomplete tests over time to easily find regressions using the historical data graph. New results showing a peak in failures? Time for some failure analysis.
- Filter and edit reports – Filter your reports based on status to quickly resolve errors and then easily edit the status to keep data up-to-date and actual.
Collaboration is key for Agile and DevOps
Calliope.pro is a tool designed to increase the collaboration between development team members in keeping with Agile and DevOps methodologies. Short feedback cycles require that all stakeholders have access to information that is accurate and actual.
- Invite team members and manage user rights – Invite your team members with an email address and the click of a button so they can actively contribute to the test results dashboard. Manage user rights for the company to keep the chain of responsibility clear.
- Sharing issues – Sharing issues amongst team members is as simple as copying and pasting a URL. Whether you share that URL to a JIRA sprint overview, paste it to a Trello board, or simply send it to a colleague via email or Slack, sharing issues is easy with Calliope.
Every stakeholder in a project has a different needs and Calliope.pro offers benefits specifically for those people.
Interested in how Calliope.pro could benefit your development team?
Watch our explainer video to see how Calliope can cut through the noise of test results data and feel like music to your ears.
Like what you see? Get in touch with us by clicking the button below to submit a contact form, reach us by phone at +31 (0) 20 615 9155, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t take our word for it! Here is what our clients say about our test automation platform:
QUALITY ARCHITECT – HOLLAND CASINO
“spriteCloud has successfully implemented an important regression test suite for our platform using Calliope.pro. The regression tests are running with high frequency on our environments.”
TEAMLEAD SERVICE MANAGER – ROYAL DUTCH LIBRARY
“For many years now we are successfully using the test automation setup of spriteCloud in combination with Calliope.pro for regression testing and monitoring of business critical functionality. Because of this we often detect a problem before a client does.”